Compensation and Benefits Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is hiring a C&B Manager for their regional HQ in Los Angeles. The C Ability to quickly adapt to an often-changing environment and be a champion of change
* High level of attention to detail and ability to anticipate needs
* Skill in computing rates, ratios, and percentages in gathering and applying salary and benefits data.
* Ability to develop and implement action plans to address unique and unusual issues within compensation and benefits disciplines.
* Assist in setting a positive work environment, which encourages and expects teamwork, motivation, efficiency and maximum utilization of team skills.
* Skills in analytical problem solving.
* Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.). Intermediate to Advanced skills with Excel to create spreadsheets and databases to extract information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in applicable field preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Minimum of 5-7years of experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation programs, including variable compensation, preferably in a global, multi-location company required.
* Minimum of 1-2years of supervisory or lead experience required.
* GRP certification required or CCP at a minimum.