Complex Foreclosure Rep II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 1/11/2017
Mount Laurel, NJ
Manage and oversee mortgage loans that require special handling due to title deficiencies or delinquency actions taken by third party entities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Manage a portfolio of mortgage loans that include title issues, third party foreclosure actions, mobile home files, condo/coop cases, deceased mortgagor foreclosure issues, loans that meet charge off analysis criteria and submit necessary case documents for approval
* Manage mortgage loans in bankruptcy through the final stage of the process (a.k.a Cram-Down Process)
* Collaborate with leadership within multiple mortgage servicing functions to resolve issues with mortgage loans or potential write-offs
* Mitigate potential losses incurred through communication and collaboration with investors and vendors to identify and resolve issues
* Attend depositions, hearings, settlement conferences, etc. as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* Minimum of one (1) year of mortgage industry experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Ability to meet the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality service
* Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (e.g. Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
* Some travel may be required
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status