Compliance Analyst 8/9/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A company in Midtown Manhattan is seeking a Compliance Analyst with at least 1-2 years of experience.
* Review marketing materials (primary responsibility).
* Liaise between marketing compliance associates in each business group to manage Firm Strategic Partnership relationships.
* Conduct email review.
* Manage logistics for organizing compliance training and work with CCO to develop content.
* Conduct training for firm new hires on a regular basis.
* Assist with annual broker-dealer compliance reviews (i.e., annual firm testing and branch testing).
* Assist in preparing annual FINRA risk control assessment.
* Work on Private Wealth Management initiatives.
* Assist in the drafting of compliance policies and procedures .
* Take on additional assignments as needed.