Compliance Analyst - Reg E / OFAC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Join a winning team! Signature Bank has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes\' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
Compliance Analyst Reg E / OFAC, Midtown Manhattan
In this position, you will assist Private Client Groups and the Foreign Exchange desk to ensure consumer international wires are in compliance with various regulations. If you have a keen eye for details, accuracy and a hunger to learn Compliance, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
* Assist Private Client Groups and Foreign Exchange Desk with processing consumer international wires; ensure transactions are in compliance with the Electronic Fund Transfer Act - Regulation E of the Federal Reserve (Reg E)
* Provide updates on consumer wire issues and answer compliance questions from Private Client Groups and Foreign Exchange Desk
* Maintaining data and accurately log information for Reg E consumer wires; ensure proper backup documentation has been saved
* Perform reviews of accounts to ensure compliance with OFAC's Sanction Program Listings and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network FinCEN 314(a)
* Investigate, research, and respond to OFAC inquiries resulting from potential matches, automated alerts, possible hits, and adverse media
* Perform Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) filing requirements assigned to the Compliance Department
* Conduct annual testing of various systems to ensure compliance with regulations
* Minimum 1 year experience related to the duties and responsibilities (consumer wires, Foreign Exchange, Reg E, OFAC, etc)
* Experience in a Compliance department or commercial banking strongly preferred
* Good knowledge of compliance regulations in particular Electronic Fund Transfer Act - Regulation E and OFAC Sanctions strongly preferred
* Knowledge of money laundering patterns and banking regulations preferred (BSA, Patriot Act, KYC, AML)
* Experience with various compliance systems a plus (i.e. Actimize, FinScan, Wire Transfers, Lexis)
* Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills required (verbal, and written)
* Able to work well independently and in teams
* Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* High School or GED required; College Degree a plus
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
Service is our cornerstone!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please