This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
We are currently sourcing for a position with our client and would like to discuss this opportunity with you.
The details for this position are as follows:
JOB TITLE: COMPLIANCE ANALYST
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
_JOB DESCRIPTION: _
Highly motivated, analytical, and systems focused individual to support the Health Care Compliance, Compliance & Technology Integration team. This individual will provide daily system administration support to our internal & external users, conduct quality review of compliance projects to ensure completion of deliverables, and provide data analytics to monitor key compliance activities.
* Technical Aptitude
* Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
* Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
* Computer proficiency
* Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
* requires strong analytical skills
* proficiency in Microsoft Office, and an aptitude for learning systems and processes in a short period of time
* This individual will be able to effectively communicate across functions and departments, efficiently multi-task with heavy attention to detail and operate in a fast-paced environment.
STRONG MICROSOFT EXCEL DATA ANALYSIS SKILLS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Identification of Duplicate Data
* Merging of Multiple Sets of Data
* Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
MUST HAVE A GOOD BALANCE OF SYSTEM ADMIN, ANALYTIC, AND STRONG PEOPLE/COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
IF INTERESTED: Please provide us the following information:
1) Hourly rate on W2 or expected salary: __________
2) Resume in Word format: __________
3) Contact information, where we can reach you: _________
4) Your Status (Citizen/EAD/Green Card): _________
I look forward to hear from you.