This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Manage and provide compliance support for the day to day activities of Mylans North America commercial, medical affairs, and technical operations functions.
* Implement various global initiatives of Mylans Office of Global Compliance program.
* Counsel Company personnel regarding compliance with applicable Company policies, procedures and related processes.
* Write and support the development and communication of new Company policies and procedures, and assist with the enhancement of existing Company policies and procedures where appropriate.
* Recommend compliance training needs, support development of new and enhanced compliance training programs, and conduct training of Mylan personnel on a wide variety of compliance topics.
* Design and perform monitoring and periodic audits and assessments of Company operations and business environments to identify potential compliance risk areas. Identify, recommend, and implement enhancements to existing practices and other corrective actions as may be appropriate.
* Investigate compliance related matters and recommend remedial actions, as appropriate, in close collaboration with responsible business and function leaders (e.g. Legal, Human Relations, Quality Assurance) and other personnel as necessary and appropriate.
* Ensure compliance with state and federal aggregate spend transparency laws and regulations which will include preparation and filing of applicable disclosure reports and certifications.
* Stay apprised of legal and regulatory changes and industry best practices regarding compliance and strive to implement continuous enhancements to the companys compliance program accordingly.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer NA & Brazil, this role is responsible for assessing, directing, and continuously enhancing the Company's North America compliance initiatives with a focus on supporting commercial, medical affairs, and technical operations, and also for implementing certain Global initiatives of Mylans Office of Global Compliance. MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 6 years of experience. Masters degree in Business Management or Law preferred.
* 6 years of corporate compliance with related governance, legal or audit function experience.
* Demonstrate ability to build, motivate and lead team of professionals attuned to organizational culture, yet able to think and act creatively. Demonstrate ability to communicate within all levels of the organization, including briefing executive management as well as operating teams. Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and evaluate large volumes of information, and to communicate accurate and timely recommendations on business and security related risks to the organization with a solid focus on detail, as required
* Excellent conceptual and critical thinking skills and sound judgment, with strategic orientation and ability to perform tactically, as required
* Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with executives and communicate ambiguous concepts. Ability to present to the highest level of the organization and groups across/ outside the organization.
* Ability to solve problems with a variety of complex variables through non-standardized solutions that require independent judgment and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and use deductive reasoning with no prescribed procedures to solve complex problems.
* Normal Office Situation. Periodic travel during normal business operations is required.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
WHY MYLAN? If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 6, 2016, 10:49:03 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.