Compliance Specialist - Aggregate Spend and Transparency 9/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Assist with data collection, cleansing, aggregation and filing of required aggregate spend disclosure reports and certifications in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including the Physician Payment Sunshine Act.
* Ensure compliance with applicable aggregate spend and transparency laws and regulations.
* Audit and monitor third party data relating to Mylan's aggregate spend and transparency reporting program.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding Mylans aggregate spend and transparency reporting program.
* Research inquiries received from covered recipients regarding transaction reports and handle dispute resolutions with covered recipients concerning aggregate spend/transparency reporting matters.
* Keeps apprised of legal and regulatory changes and industry best practices regarding compliance and implements continuous enhancements to the companys compliance program accordingly.
* Implements various global initiatives of Mylans Office of Global Compliance.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 4 years relevant experience, or 2 years experience with a Masters Degree is preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Ability to solve complex problems with a variety of variables through nonstandard solutions that require in-depth analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve complex problems.
* Must possess knowledge of basic corporate compliance concepts, as well as the ability to balance multiple projects and adjust priority levels on tasks multiple times throughout the day as issues arise.
* Must have finance, accounting or auditing experience.
* Experience with a global organization is strongly preferred.
* Normal office situation.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 16, 2016, 3:04:19 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.