This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Endologix develops and manufactures minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders. We offer a dynamic, growth environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and a challenging, fulfilling experience in a fast-paced, growing company. Medical device professionals have the opportunity to develop and further their careers in a dynamic company that features the latest innovations in endovascular aneurysm repair and sealing.
Responsible for the management of health care professional services agreements in meeting all policy and process standards and requirements developed as part of an effective Corporate Compliance program.
* Comply with Endologix s policies, procedures, and quality standards as well as safety and environmental regulations.
* Ensure compliance with internal policies and external legislation/regulations.
* Leads all aspects of the healthcare professional contracts.
* Negotiates and finalizes healthcare professional agreements and grants.
* Represents Endologix and the Compliance Department when interpreting policy and processes to health care professionals regarding their agreements.
* Creates all policy forms and templates for health care professional agreements to include Statements of Work and Statements of Services.
* Partners with Administrative Coordinator to ensure accuracy of all HCP payment data.
* Develop communication plans for health care professionals and employees regarding agreement process.
* Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
* Continuously update knowledge of legislation, policies and or regulation decisions to assess industry trends.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 2 years of experience, particularly in management of physician agreements in a medical device company.
* 4 years of experience managing healthcare professional contracts.
* Knowledge and understanding of relevant regulations, laws, and industry guidelines.
* Detail oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong verbal and written business communication skills.
* Highly adept at synthesizing and summarizing complex and/or voluminous content into clear, concise and actionable communications.
* Microsoft office suite.
Endologix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.