Compliance Testing Analyst Consumer Regulations 8/12/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Join a winning team! Signature Bank has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes\' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Compliance Testing Analyst Consumer Regulations Manhattan
In this position, you will assist the Compliance department in monitoring and testing compliance with various consumer protection laws and regulations. If you are a strategic thinker with strong research and collaboration skills, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
* Assist with the testing of compliance with consumer, lending/deposit accounts and safety and soundness issues, including Regulation B, C CC, D, DD, E, P, Z, HMDA, and other consumer protection laws and regulations.
* Identify control deficiencies in business-level procedures or policies; make recommendations, and issue final reports based on findings.
* Follow-up with compliance updates to consumer regulations as directed by Federal and State regulators
* Liaise with business personnel on all compliance matters pertaining to consumer regulatory requirements.
* Assist in regulatory consumer compliance examinations and assist with other ad hoc assignments
* Minimum 2 years experience in the compliance or audit department of a financial institution.
* Demonstrated and applied knowledge of AML/BSA requirements, consumer deposit, and lending regulations required.
* Strong communication (verbal/written), analytical, research, and problem solving skills are a must.
* Detail oriented, organized, and able to work well under pressure and strict deadlines.
* Ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
* Knowledge of FIS ERM (Risk Assessment Management) system a plus
* High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor s degree preferred
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
Service is our cornerstone!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please