Compliance and Risk Consultant -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking to add two Compliance Consultant?s to our ever growing team of dedicated professionals. The position is located in downtown Minneapolis, and requires at least 6 years of prior compliance/risk experience.
Within the position you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, implement and monitor a risk based compliance program to assure compliance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Work in correspondence with other assigned business to provide compliance risk expertise
- Develops testing strategies and methodologies while evaluating the effectiveness of policies, and procedures.
- Participate in the implementation and monitoring of the WIM AML compliance program
- Research transaction and customer data across multiple businesses and products to assess the inherent AML risk and identify/report unusual activity relating to potential money laundering, terrorist financing, and structuring
- Assist the WIM business lines in resolving issues and implementing resulting action plans to address control deficiencies
Do you work well in collaboration with others? Do you enjoy monitoring compliance programs? Are you a go-getter, problem solver? If so, apply today!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.