This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Staten Island Economic Development Corp
Staten Island, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB OVERVIEW
Staten Island-based non profit organization is seeking an organized multi tasker capable of managing the financial operations, insurance and employee benefits of the organization. The position will report to the President. Candidates will be considered for full time/part time or consulting positions at a minimum of 3 days per week.
* Oversee all expense allocation and billing procedures in accordance with contractual budgets
* Allocate salary and fringe benefits for each employee according to contract budgets filed with municipal agencies and foundations
* Maintain and track all records relating to payroll; register and manage payroll distribution every two weeks
* Produce regular budget and membership reports
* Perform select human resources functions, including obtaining timesheets from each staff member
* Manage the Organization's Insurance and Retirement Plans
* Produce monthly and quarterly budgets that describe accounts receivable and balances of all Organization accounts and produce reports for Board of Directors
* Complete and send all financial billing reports to public and private funders in a timely fashion
* Manage all banking transactions between the organization's accounts and perform monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts
* Manage all aspect of the Organization's accounts payable and accounts receivables - distribute invoices and process payments, distribute membership renewal packages and ensure timely payment
* Oversee the Organization's Procurement Policy must be articulate and have the ability to deliver clear and concise reports and analysis to management
* Detail oriented, ability to multitask and complete required reports in a timely manner
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills