Computer Operator IV
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for operating computer, computer-related hardware and other operations area equipment. Performs support activities in computer operations.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Monitors and controls a computer console to process and complete jobs.
* Investigates error conditions in computer processing, equipment malfunction and/or network (on-line) performance in order to determine and/or apply the required corrective procedure or action.
* Controls and monitors the on-line network from the central network control center.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of operator procedures for applications and operating system software
* Knowledge of off-line and peripheral equipment operation and maintenance
* Knowledge of procedures for using supplies and maintaining inventory
* Skill in controlling processing through central console
* Skill in maintaining a continuous production level
* Skill in following oral and written technical instructions
* Skill in maintaining complete and accurate written records
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert/lead technical role. Expert knowledge of the field. Assists in operations scheduling. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or technical leader/consultant. Works on complex tasks, projects or issues that involve a high degree of risk, impacts business unit performance and makes use of the individuals' high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty. Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff. Works without supervision on the most complex projects. Complete latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires ten (10) or more years of demonstrated experience.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer