Computer Operator, 3rd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Monitor and control electronic computer and peripheral electronic data processing equipment to process business, health information, and other data according to operating instructions. May enter commands at a computer terminal and set controls on computer and peripheral devices. Monitor and respond to operating and error messages. Work with mainframes, minimcomputers, and networks of personal computers. Operators receive on-the-job training in order to become acquainted with equipment and routines. Experience is preferred.
This position will either be for the second or third shift. Operators work a routine, but varied schedule.
Qualifications and Requirements
* Able to communicate sufficiently to ensure satsifactory performance of work activities.
* Must be able to work on an as-needed basis.
* Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality of standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Experience with administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, spreadsheets, managing files and records.
* Effective communication skills related to understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents and the ability to communicate effectively with others.
* Need critical thinking skills to determine causes of operating errors and deciding what actions to take.
* Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions where appropriate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Tennessee-Franklin/Nashville
Organization: IASIS Healthcare
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: 7 On 7 Off