Computer Operator, 3rd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Monitor and control electronic computer and peripheral electronic data processing equipment to process business, health information, and other data according to operating instructions. May enter commands at a computer terminal and set controls on computer and peripheral devices. Monitor and respond to operating and error messages. Work with mainframes, minimcomputers, and networks of personal computers. Operators receive on-the-job training in order to become acquainted with equipment and routines. Experience is preferred.
This position will either be for the second or third shift. Operators work a routine, but varied schedule.
Qualifications and Requirements
* Able to communicate sufficiently to ensure satsifactory performance of work activities.
* Must be able to work on an as-needed basis.
* Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality of standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Experience with administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, spreadsheets, managing files and records.
* Effective communication skills related to understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents and the ability to communicate effectively with others.
* Need critical thinking skills to determine causes of operating errors and deciding what actions to take.
* Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions where appropriate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Tennessee-Franklin/Nashville
Organization: IASIS Healthcare
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: 7 On 7 Off