This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
* Must have experience in software engineering and programming for large computers, minicomputer and microprocessor based applications.
* Must have background in requirements analysis, design, and coding methodologies.
* Must have background in data base design approaches.
* Must have background in documentation standards.
* Must have background in configuration management.
* Must have background in DOD software policy.
* Must have background in DOD test and evaluation requirements.
* Performs analyses of system requirements and develops operational software subsystems.
* Experience in real-time operating systems.
* Experience in distributed systems.
* Experience in timing and sizing analysis.
* Experience in performance analysis.
* Experience in data base design and management is essential.
* Experience in resource utilization assessment is essential.
* Active US Secret security clearance required.
* HS Diploma or GED equivalent required.
* Possess five (5) years or greater industry experience in performing tropospheric scatter link budgeting and analysis as Very High Speed Integrated Circuit (VHSIC) Hardware Definition Language (VHDL) engineers. The experience needs to reflect the ability to analyze receive and transmit of multiple angular signals for efficiency in various diversities to include domains such as polarization and frequency.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.