Computer Security System Specialist (Senior)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONComputer Security System Specialist (Senior)
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
Education & Experience:
BA/BS degree and a minimum of 8 years experience or equivalent blend of degree level education and experience.
* Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions to Multilevel Security (MLS) requirements.
* Perform complex risk analyses that also include risk assessment.
* Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based on the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
* Support customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
* Apply know-how to Federal Government and commercial common user systems as well as to dedicated special-purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
* Analyze, design, and develop security features for system architectures.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50686579.jpg /