Concierge Auto Auction
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
This position is responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, promoting Manheim products and services, taking care of a select number of major commercial / top dealer consignment accounts, cultivating new and inactive buyer relationships and assisting assigned VIP dealers with their presale and post sale needs. This individual also supports the promotional department and assists with promotional activities as well as other duties as they are assigned.
* Maintain top dealer pool and increase dealer attendance by contacting dealers via phone, email or text to build rapport, provide information and promote sales.
* Work with dealer registration to maintain and update customer profiles for assigned VIP dealers. Record customer interactions through the CRM tool.
* Introduce and train dealers on auction products and digital services that will enhance their ability to interface with Manheim.
* Investigate and respond to customer service issues and inquiries.
* Build and maintain relationships with assigned commercial account reps and support them on sale day by providing requested materials and monitoring their lane promotions and customers. Provide post sale reports upon request.
* Generate, and provide sale lists to dealers by fax, email, text, or in person. Supply specific vehicle information upon request. Call, text or email sellers as needed and follow-up with interested buyers.
* Contact and send out Thank You cards to VIP dealers who have attended after being inactive for 60 days. Send other appropriate communication to enhance customer relations.
* Assist customers in making hotel accommodations for their upcoming auction visit.
* Work concierge desk on sale days performing tasks such as dealer check-in and answering dealer questions.
* Promote certain Specialty/Special Sales (i.e., mobile, TRA, anniversary, etc.) via targeted calling campaigns as they arise within the Market structure, as needed.
* Make follow up calls before every sale to remind Simulcast dealers to log on.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management, e.g., hanging decorations, banners, posters, promotional activities, recording sales information and processing sales transactions, filing, copying, etc.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum of one (1) year of experience in an office environment required. Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in customer service related fields required. One (1) year of telemarketing experience preferred.
* Valid driver s license and good driving record required.
* Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
* Effective communication and organizational skills required.
* Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., phone, copier, fax machine, etc.).
* Basic Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) computer skills necessary.
* Must be skilled at managing multiple projects and deadlines.
* Must be service oriented.
* Medium strength; must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
* Stooping, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, pushing pulling, walking and reaching may be required for the completion of job duties.
* Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Office setting. Moderate noise level.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-WI-Caledonia-561 Hwy 41
Job Level:Individual Contributor