This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Esterline Technologies Corporation
Paso Robles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Perform standard work outlined on standard work combination sheet. Annotate production board per requirements. Also building of complex assemblies including clocking and helix wire.
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS TO BE USED
* Various hand tools: cutters, pliers, scissors, spreaders, box knife, protractor, heat shrink gun, soldering iron, ink stamp machine, hot foil machine and enerpac presses
* Ability to understand fractional tolerances
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
* High School or equivalent
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
* Able to read and understand blue prints,
* Build press-on and swage assemblies including helix wire, clocking and soldering
* Set-up and operate hot foil and ink stamp machines
* Perform in a team environment
* Be responsible for safety awareness in all jobs to help eliminate injuries to yourself and your team members
* Learn and follow all safety requirements. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action
* Constantly check for safety hazards and ensure problems are rectified promptly
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area
* Report to work fit for duty and not affected by alcohol, drugs, medications or other harmful influences
* Actively participate in safety improvement activities
* Report any unsafe practices by coworkers or contractors
* Immediately report all injuries and other safety incidents
* If you are injured return to work as soon as possible to appropriate duties
Has the authority to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process, and quality system.
Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system. To initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
Verify the implementation of solutions and control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Esterline is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. t
U.S. Export Policy Notice: To ensure compliance with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ U.S Persons as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).