This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Determines variety and quantity of goods to bake by reviewing production schedule.
* Prepares dough by measuring ingredients; mixing ingredients to form dough; cutting dough into portions; molding dough into loaves or desired shapes.
* Prepares dough for baking by placing shaped dough in greased or floured pans; spreading or sprinkling toppings; allowing dough to rise; inserting pans of raised dough into oven to bake.
* Bakes dough by adjusting drafts or thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperature.
* Cools baked goods by removing from oven; placing on cooling racks; removing from pans.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying ingredients; requisitioning supplies; verifying receipt.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Working towards your bakers/culinary degree.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Lift up to 30 lbs and long periods of standing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled