This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
This position is responsible for video conferencing production support in a call center environment. This position will interface directly with customers via phone and video.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to think and work independently as well as in a team environment. They will be able to effectively interact with employees and colleagues and demonstrate the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks / projects. Candidates must have strong technical proficiency with audio and video solutions. Call Center is open 24/7, 365 days.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Complete site certifications for new customers
* Connect and monitor video conferences
* Provide Meet & Greet services (live audio and video checks)
* Customize TelePresence site framing for each customer conference
* Troubleshoot any technical issues during a conference
* If a problem is identified with a specific site during the Meet & Greet process or during the conference, provide alternative options for connection.
* Monitor conference live or via computer desktop
* Create billing for conferences
* Record conference detail in database
* Answer phones and alarms in support of on-going conferences
* Data entry into department database
* Attend department meetings and trainings as needed
SKILLS & QAULIFICATIONS:
* Advanced customer service skills
* Strong multi-tasking and attention to detail
* Technical experience with video conferencing equipment
* PC proficient; Windows XP, Windows 7
* MS Office; Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
* Clear and effective verbal and written communication
* Troubleshooting and problem solving ability
Striving for excellence in everything we do, AVI-SPL is committed to honoring these core values:
Character - Being honest and acting with integrity toward each other, our customers and ourselves.
Teamwork- Working together, through the good and the bad, toward a common goal, and being jointly responsible for exceeding customer expectations.
Knowledge - Continuously growing our business and technical expertise and sharing our knowledge for the benefit of others.
Responsibility - -Being accountable for getting the job done right and doing whatever it takes for the growth and success of our team and our customers.
Respect - Appreciating each person's value to the team and treating each other with courtesy and professionalism.
Dearborn, Michigan, United States