This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
King Of Prussia, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Perform as part of the overall AVI-SPL Global Conference Services team by delivering remote technical audio / video support for customer video collaboration environments.
This position will serve as the main point of contact for both scheduled and unscheduled (VMR) conference calls and responsibilities include responding to customer phone calls and e-mails, launching and troubleshooting multiple video meetings, opening and managing tier I tickets for customer issues, and keeping the team updated in line with SLA commitments.
The Conference producer will participate in on-going training and certification efforts to ensure his or her knowledge base remains current in support of advanced technology solutions. This person will work closely with other members of the team, so that he or she is well versed in obtaining the technical acumen and standard methods of operation required to support customers within the organization.
* Main point of contact and interface for assigned clients.
* Complete site certifications, room sweeps and ensure fidelity of the customer video environment.
* Responsible for the uptime and readiness of all video and managed AV equipment within the conference room.
* Connect and monitor and manage scheduled video conferences. o Connecting all sites o Provide Meet & Greet services where required (live audio and video checks) o Customize Telepresence site framing for each customer conference o Troubleshoot any technical issues during a conference with urgency o If a problem is identified with a specific site during the Meet & Greet process or during the conference, provide alternative options for connection o Monitor conferences live in person or via computer desktop
* Complete logs and case notes for all managed events.
* Monitor and respond to alerts for all monitored/managed devices under contract.
* Record conference details accurately in a shared database.
* Create new cases for issues and manage level I tickets to resolution or escalate appropriately. General Responsibilities
* Answer phones and alarms in support of on-going conferences * Perform escalated troubleshooting and training to clients and internal teams as needed * Capture network files and logs
* Data entry into department database
* Consult with the immediate Supervisor on any technical failures resulting from a meeting
* Attend department meetings and trainings as needed
* All other related duties
The ideal candidates for this position will be able to think and work independently and meet necessary guidelines above. They will be able to effectively interact with employees, customers, and colleagues and demonstrate the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks / projects.
Other qualifications would include attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills, excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Good working knowledge of professional A/V and Video Teleconferencing systems required. Cisco Endpoints and Infrastructure
(IX, MX series, TMS, VCS, CUCM, etc.) Polycom Endpoints and Infrastructure (HDX, Group Series, OTX, CMA/DMA, etc.) Bridging Infrastructure (Codian, RMX, Acano, Pexip, etc.) AV Fundamentals (CTS, DSP s, Crestron, AMX, etc.) This position represents an excellent opportunity for someone looking to advance their career with a professional organization.
Striving for excellence in everything we do, AVI-SPL is committed to honoring these core values:
Character - Being honest and acting with integrity toward each other, our customers and ourselves.
Teamwork- Working together, through the good and the bad, toward a common goal, and being jointly responsible for exceeding customer expectations.
Knowledge - Continuously growing our business and technical expertise and sharing our knowledge for the benefit of others.
Responsibility - -Being accountable for getting the job done right and doing whatever it takes for the growth and success of our team and our customers.
Respect - Appreciating each person's value to the team and treating each other with courtesy and professionalism.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States