Confidential Secretary, Kohler Interiors
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Confidential Secretary, Kohler Interiors
Perform secretarial duties of both confidential and general nature for the Business Team Leader. Prepare letters, memorandums and reports from dictation and general direction, requiring individual initiative and responsibility; assist in the analysis of trends and reports. Requires broad knowledge of company organizational makeup. Maintain records and files and perform other secretarial duties as required and requested.
* Create letters, memos, and reports for the Business Team Leader from dictation and written work, plus composing these as required from general instruction for signature.
* Maintain confidential records and files.
* Set up appointment schedules and keep appointment calendars in order. Process and appropriately route telephone calls, interoffice mail, external correspondence, and electronic mail.
* Schedule international and domestic travel arrangements to include ground and air transportation, hotel accommodations, and event scheduling.
* Assemble and submit Expense Reports for the Business Team Leader. Review and approve Expense Reports for staff members reporting to the Business Team Leader.
* Produce, assemble, and format key documents for New Product Schedules, Financial Plan, and Strategic Plan.
* Function as the intermediary between the Business Team Leader and the staff as well as other company personnel, answering routine questions, setting up appointments, scheduling meetings, etc.
* Aid in creating and editing PowerPoint presentations for the Business Team Leader.
* Maintain records on approved and pending ACTs (Authorized Corporate Transaction).
* Assist in the tracking process of Maximizing Performance Evaluations and quintile reviews ensuring that deadlines are met on a timely basis.
* Analyze reports and bring to the attention of the Business Team Leader trend and variance from objectives.
* Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Business Team Leader.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma required; Associate Degree preferred, but not required. Word processing and personal computer knowledge along with good keyboarding skills is required. Minimum of two years business office experience is required; a background in marketing/sales is desirable. Requires an individual who is professional, confidential, has a high energy level, and has demonstrated initiative and multi-tasking ability. The successful candidate must be able to meet goals and objectives with minimal supervision.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.