- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Configuration Product Specialist
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Provides primary configuration modeling of all configuration-eligible products in Experlogix and Microsoft Dynamics AX. Lead continuous improvements to configuration type products processes.
* Works extensively with the Products Team to identify, fully understand and document all product-related design structure to be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics AX and Experlogix software.
* Able to understand product line as a whole and authority to make product line option decisions, plus have a good understanding of future product line direction
* Works extensively with the Supply Chain/Ops team to ensure all configuration-related product design supports the production process.
* Designs, develops, configures and maintains product configuration software per user specifications using Safariland standard technologies. Proposes solutions to best meet the requirements of the organization.
* As subject matter expert, develops SOP training material for all configuration-related activities. Provide training and support for the Products and Customer Care Teams as related to configurations.
* Along with other IT project managers, develops and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to standards and meet customer expectations.
* Takes initiative to anticipate problems and proactively solve them
* Provides business analysis, and recommends best course of action focusing on business process first, technology second.
* Sets up procedures and testing methods to insure the ongoing accuracy of data maintained within all applications.
* Acts as liaison between the organization and application vendors as required for implementation, problem resolution, application upgrades and bug fixes.
* Bachelor's Degree in applicable field preferred
* 2-5 years of applicable experience
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL query writing
* Extensive knowledge of Body Armor product line and production process
* Experienced in MS Dynamics AX
* Experience with product configuration applications
* Advanced Excel skills
* Oracle, SQL, database/application extraction experience
* Ability to work closely within a team as well as independently
* Excellent client relation, verbal, written and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to identify priorities and manage tasks
* Knowledgeable in the Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to work in a dynamic / changing environment.
WE BELIEVE IN DIVERSITY:
The Safariland Group believes in the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative actions. We pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people, without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. For those applicants with disabilities, if you require reasonable accommodation in searching for a job opening or submitting an application, please contact us by calling 888-469-6455 FREE. All employment decisions are solely based on the applicant s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position.