Connectivity Sales Manager OEM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocated in Savannah and reporting to the Regional Sales Director, this position is responsible for selling aircraft connectivity products and services to drive profitable revenue growth with customers operating Gulfstream aircraft.
Part of a team of sales managers with a 2016 AOP of approximately $200M in 2016 with year over year double digit growth through the STRAP period.
* Build deep relationships within Gulfstream to assure as much information on aircraft that are being produced, delivered, and configured is being communicated to the sales team that cover the individual operators.
* Work with operators performing selections on connectivity hardware and services to help customers understand the full portfolio of the Honeywell offering.
* Coordinate the sales and activation process and act as a customer advocate to assure customers taking delivery of new aircraft or reconfigured aircraft have the best possible customer experience.
* Work closely with the technical support team on-site at Gulfstream to resolve any technical issues that arise.
* Work closely with Customer & Product Support and Aftermarket CBT leadership to present a simple way of doing business to the customers
* Work with the Sales Excellence team for all SFDC related inputs, deal approvals and sales training
* Daily engagement with senior management at Gulfstream and business jet owners as well as frequent internal Honeywell meetings / briefings at the CEO level
* Provide input to AOP and STRAP process
YOU MUST HAVE:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 6years of Commercial Aviation industry, product and sales knowledge experience
* Must be a US person (US citizen, US permanent resident or individual with protected status i.e. asylum/refugee) due to US export control laws and regulations.
* Strong business acumen
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Deep knowledge of connectivity products and services and associated value propositions
* Good knowledge of competitor's products and services
HONEYWELL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.