Constructability Engineer - Pipe Cleaning, Houston
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWorleyParsons is supporting a substantial, multi-year, Wellhead Pressure Management Project that is an expansion of our clients existing facilities. The project offers a great opportunity to work on a world-class mega project!
The project will add further processing, production gathering and sour gas re-injection capacity and increase production by 12 MMTPY. The Project will increase oil production by a further 12 million tons per year to a total of approximately 36 million tons per year and builds upon the success of the recent Sour Gas Injection and Second Generation Plant expansion, which is proving the viability of sour gas injection into the Tengiz reservoir.
The design is based on modular concepts and also includes an Early Works program.
We are recruiting for experienced Constructability Engineers Pipe Cleaning, for roles located in Farnborough, UK and Houston, TX. The duration of the role is 18 months.
NOTE: INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHALL PROVIDE A COVER LETTER THAT DESCRIBES THEIR EXPERIENCE (HIGH/MEDIUM/LOW/NONE OR EXPERT/KNOWLEDGEABLE/LIMITED KNOWLEDGE/NONE) WITH EACH OF THE REQUIRED AND PREFERRED EXPERIENCES AS LISTED HEREIN.
* Manage a team or work as a doer in a potentially multi-office based team of other Piping Constructability Engineers.
* Confirm level of pipe cleaning needs and techniques to be used for each relevant system or component with the projects Construction/pre-commissioning teams pipe system register.
* Ensure compliance to the projects Pipe Cleaning Specification and that the System Register has been approved by Commissioning/Operations prior to commencement of design reviews.
* Reviewing the projects Process and Instrument Diagrams (2000 P&IDs), SP3D model and where available Piping Isometrics to identify suitability of piping design / layout to facilitate the Construction / Pre-Commissioning teams pipe cleaning techniques in either the Korean modular, Kazakhstani piperack fabrication yard or at the plant/construction site in the Tengiz.
* Provide constructability input with model screen shots or mark-ups to P&IDs or Piping Isometrics to Engineering designers and respective Project Engineer(s) for any Piping Isometric not yet issued IFC.
* Provide same information to either the Fabrication Interface team and/or the Construction Interface team when Piping Isometrics have already been issued IFC.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHALL PROVIDE A COVER LETTER THAT DESCRIBES THEIR EXPERIENCE (HIGH/MEDIUM/LOW/NONE OR EXPERT/KNOWLEDGEABLE/LIMITED KNOWLEDGE/NONE) WITH EACH OF THE REQUIRED AND PREFERRED EXPERIENCES AS LISTED HEREIN.
* SmartPlant Review or equivalent software experience
* Ability to read P&IDs and Piping Isometrics
* Fabrication yard or construction site experience with specialty cleaning techniques including but many or most of the following:
* Steam blows
* Chemical cleaning
* Air blows
* Lube oil & water flushing (where temporary equipment is required)
* Specialty procedures as recommended along with the necessary passivation and preservation of cleaned components
* Experience as a Piping Engineer/Designer and a site based Piping Constructability Engineer
* Workshare experience with a High Value Engineering (HVE) Engineering/Design office in India
* Water jetting experience
* Previous work experience with companies who perform specialty cleaning
WorleyParsons is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.