Construction Compliance Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Fort Myers, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
For more than 70 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, and agricultural needs.
Why work at Ferrellgas* Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing Organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Our blue trucks stand at the forefront of green efforts by means of new propane fueled initiatives such as autogas. Performance improvement is expected and is facilitated through in house competitions and annual employee recognition awards.
We strive to hire and retain the most elite employees, several of which have been featured in Ingram's "Top 40 under 40" lists. Not only does Ferrellgas care about the Employee, we care about the Employee's family as well; which is why we offer a scholarship program for the children of our Employees. Not to mention Ferrellgas is a Fortune 1000 company!
If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
The Compliance Specialist provides customer service at a local level answering routine questions and issues about products or services from customers. The Customer Service Specialist II may take escalated customer calls including billing questions, product support, and determine appropriate solutions or responses. Typically requires 5 plus years of customer service experience.
* Maintains an accurate database of the detailed planning/regulatory requirements associated with each county and municipality.
* Serves as the primary point of contact for project communications.
* Proactively communicates with the customer during each step of the project, including follow-up once complete.
* Notifies the CSM and OM's as to all regulatory requirements within each local, prior to initiating each site plan.
* Ensures that appropriate site plans are completed, collected and filed on shared folders. Evaluates for accuracy and legitimacy.
* Initiates communication to prompt the permitting process, once the site plans are complete. Communicates with customer, as to the appropriate lead time.
* Maintains, documents and publishes a proficient timeline with each project.
* Requests utility surveys, as not to inhibit a timely installation.
* Submits tank set service orders, per the project timeline and service reservation calendar.
* Obtains approval from the CSM for applicable pricing and fees associated with regulatory process.
* Requests all necessary inspections during applicable phases of the project.
* Follows up to gain all inspection approvals. Records, files and communicates appropriately.
* Provides regular updates with the Leadership Team on active projects, challenges and completions.
* Maintains an effective balance with communication, customer service, documentation and step process initiation.
* Provides back-up (peak time coverage) support to CSS Customer Service team when work permits.
* 5 plus years of customer service experience required.
* Advanced Excel Skills
* Basic accounting skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Typing and data entry experience.
* Proven telephone communication skills.
* General PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) routing/distribution software experience preferred.
* Ability to get along with others and work within a team environment.
Ferrellgas offers competitive pay, a comprehensive cafeteria style benefits package, a wellness credit, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays, vacation, and bonus potential.
EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled
Keywords: Customer Service, management, manager, CISCO, PeopleSoft, call center, phone, propane, LP, coaching, training