- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Construction Inpectors and Office Engineers - Connecticut DOT Projects
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment.
GPI is seeking individuals for full time positions providing Construction Inspection or Office Engineer services throughout Connecticut on DOT Projects. NICET and NETTCP certifications are required.
* Must be familiar with requirements of the CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING AND INSPECTION, INFORMATION PAMPHLET FOR CONSULTING ENGINEERS; latest edition. http://www.ct.gov/dot/lib/dot/documents/dconstruction/consultant/information_pamphlet_2008.pdf
* Must be familiar with requirements of the CONSTRUCTION MANUAL; latest edition
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must be able to read, write, and perform elementary mathematics.
GPI offers excellent benefits, including a 401k plan, ESOP, medical/dental/visions plans, and vacation/sick/personal time and more.
GPI is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance
Long/Short term disability insurance