This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPSI, an Intertek company has immediate career opportunities for both entry level and experienced Construction Inspectors/Technicians for our Charlotte, NC office. These Technicians will test and inspect soils, reinforced concrete and other materials at the construction site.
ENTRY LEVEL TECHNICIANS
* Several openings for entry level construction technicians (no experience necessary). This opportunity will provide in-field practical training and entry level certifications and opportunities to progress in the construction services field.
EXPERIENCED CS TECHNICIANS
* Seeking several experienced Engineering Field Technicians/Special Inspectors with 2+ years' experience in soils, reinforced concrete and other materials testing/inspection disciplines. ACI, ICC, or other industry certifications are preferred
All positions require:
* Provide proof of Clean Driving record
* Must be neat in appearance and punctual, with good communication skills
* Must be self-motivated and capable of completing assigned daily tasks with minor supervision
* Must have high school diploma/GED
PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test. Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI's operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI's established safety policies and procedures.
We offer competitive compensation packages, bonus opportunity, full benefit packages including medical, dental, vision and life insurance packages. Additionally, we offer paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K, tuition reimbursement, etc.
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer