This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
Advise Clients on various aspects of Corporate Real Estate and Project Management delivery. Act as Trusted Advisor who owns the project delivery process from project initiation, through execution and completion. Identify key priorities for each project and work to align organizational stakeholders with core project team and drive conformance to standards and client expectations. Assist team lead in guiding the project delivery team to ensure quality, speed, predictability and outcomes.
* Lead the client relationship/interface for the assigned projects and any additional initiatives assigned.
* Establish a Trusted Advisor relationship with Client counterparts as an SME.
* Be advisor to client on all project delivery issues related to budget, scope, schedule, procurement and assembly of team.
* Coordinate work and/or approvals between other internal and/or external groups and vendors.
* Liaison with other client core team members, such as Legal, IT and Security
* Drive adherence to established processes and demonstrate agility and creativity to meet dynamic business needs.
* Develop new and/or improve existing processes to improve execution of PM team and alignment with client business objectives.
* Coordinate with client, other core team members, internal team to develop and document processes in support of execution of projects and client objectives.
* Escalate risks throughout the organization appropriately.
* Manage the approval process for all assigned projects, including adequate funding and schedule deliverable.
* Provide regular Executive-Level dashboard or presentation reporting on overall project/program performance.
* Develop benchmarking metrics and track performance of projects against established targets.
* Lead and manage client s weekly Project Inflight meeting, demonstrating effective leadership ownership of the overall program.
PROJECT MANAGER | TEAM LEAD
* Team leadership for JLL PMs, globally (SPOC for clarifications, information, training, processes, forms, etc.)
* Assist team lead in training new Project Managers and provide mentorship to current team members as needed. Ensure use of current client docs and forms coordination with Global Real Estate and Facilities (GREF), GREF Accounts Payable and Legal
* Assist Team lead to drive consistency with respect to JLL project management service delivery based on 5 phase project delivery process. Drive consistency of delivery globally.
* Develop Project Manager Playbook employing new and existing tools and drive standardization of project delivery.
* Manage Project Manager resourcing to ensure balanced project assignments and optimal use of the Regional PM team.
* Engage Local Project Manager resources in the field, ensuring proper credentials are met and a good partnership with the project team.
* Attend key project meetings on as needed basis (to ensure conformance to expectations and mentorship, as needed).
* Review all legal contract submissions to client ticket system to ensure conformance to expectations.
* Partner with counterparts in EMEA & APAC regions, and client s Seattle-based Project Management provider to establish best practices/processes.
* Update/Ensure JLL PM compliance in use of JLL OVP platform and client s Sharepoint sites.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s Degree
* 10 years of relevant experience
* Master s Degree Preferred in Real Estate Development, Project Management, Architecture, Engineering, Construction Science and/or Finance
* 10+ years experience leading effective project team in a corporate environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Commercial (Corporate) Real Estate, Transaction Management, and Project Management
* Lease Negotiation
* Corporate Office Tenant Improvement Project Management Experience
* Team leadership
* Demonstrated client relationship management skills
* Strong analytical skills including root cause analysis and solution development
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail and ability to drive consistency among a team of PM individuals.
* Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Microsoft Project
* Ability to work well in a demanding environment
* Effective management of a client team on a corporate account and on-site with client.
* Proven trusted advisor to an established client organization
* 10+ years of relevant Project Management experience.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* LEED AP certification
* Relevant affiliations and/or credentials, such as AIA, NCARB, etc.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43604BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement