Construction Project Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
WOW! Internet,Cable, and Phone (Knology, Inc)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Summary:
Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
* Reviews construction project proposal or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing or contracting requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
* Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel
* Confers with other employees in the Construction department to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
* Helps direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
* Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
* Prepares project reports as needed for management review
* Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
* Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 3-5 years fiber optic construction experience required
* Word processing, spreadsheets, internet software, email, order processing, inventory
-Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* regularly required to talk and hear
* frequently required to sit, stand, bend at the knees and waist, and walk
* required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
* required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder
* required to use close vision and be able to focus
* required to occasionally lift items weighing up to 25 pounds
WOW! is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled