Construction Project Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Chicago Heights, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are an award winning Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management firm, seeks an energetic Project Engineer to join our Construction Management team!
* Interpretation of design drawings and specifications
* Resolution and documentation of design conflicts
* Management of information flow to and from contractors, architect and consultants in accordance with the project schedule
* Working closely with the Project Manager during pre-construction, construction and close-out phases of the project in tasks designated by and to support the Project Manager
* Construction, maintenance, operation, planning, estimating, or standardization of facilities, systems, structures, processes, equipment, devices, or materials
* Job site field support of the project manager and field superintendent
* Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management undergraduate degree required
* Internship work experience on a commercial construction site preferred
* Knowledge of construction technology, codes and standards
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with project management, trade contractors, architects and engineers and the ability to resolve issues with minimal supervision
* Extensive understanding of the interrelationships between the construction trades
* Knowledge of scheduling software and ability to track building permits desired
* Knowledge of Building Information Modeling, Revit software desired
We are an equal opportunity employer that offers excellent benefits and a wonderful work environment.