Construction Project Manager - Atlanta, GA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/30/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Cresta Construction Company is a growing Dallas-based Developer Contractor owned by TRT Holdings with projects located across the United States. Cresta Construction Co. is dedicated to delivering quality projects on time that exceed expectation and enhance client branding. The Project Manager position will be located in Atlanta, Georgia.
TRT Holdings, Inc. is a privately-owned, diversified, Texas-based holding company with primary interests in hospitality, energy, fitness, and real estate. TRT owns the Omni Hotel chain, with nearly 60 luxury hotels located primarily in the United States. In addition, TRT owns Gold's Gym International, an operator and franchisor of more than 650 fitness centers in over 30 countries; and is involved in oil and gas exploration and production through its ownership of Tana Exploration.
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
While acting as an Owners Representative on Omni Hotels & Resorts development projects, the Project Manager will be responsible for providing oversight of Construction Managers, Designers and for providing overall construction and refurbishment project planning, scheduling, resource allocation, and control. Provides technical direction and ensures compliance with quality standards. The project manager responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management such as Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, and FF&E Management.
* Manage and provide oversight of Omni Hotels & Resorts projects through all phases of project development.
* Provide scope, schedule and budget on all assigned projects.
* Contract and manage the design and construction for all assigned projects; work closely with Omni Hotel & Resorts Interior Design Team.
* Responsible for all communication and coordination with facility operations and owners to achieve successful projects and turnover; includes managing punch list processes and close out administration.
* Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking expenses, and minimizing exposure and risk, in order to report to ownership any budgetary savings.
* Manage document control and ensure project documents are completed timely and filed properly within project management software and database.
* Communicate and report statuses of all projects to upper management.
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with Purchasing Agents on FF&E, OS&E and IT for hotel operations; closely monitoring process and coordination of resources.
* Participate in all contractor buy-out meetings, including the process of selecting trade contractors for the project.
* Must have 3+ years of experience in commercial construction management
* Must have a degree in a construction related discipline.
* Must be willing to travel.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products required.
* Excellent communication, organizational, presentation and problem solving skills required.
* Must be able to use Microsoft Project scheduling software, or software of industry equivalence.
* Hospitality experience is a plus.
* Experience with large complex projects and experience leading teams or others is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: