Construction Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Reports to Sr. Project Manager and/or Project Director, or assigned project leadership. Provides the planning, coordination, and direction for project management activities to ensure they meet owner needs, specifications, cost, and schedule. Maintains management and project facilitation for the successful completion per compliance, contractual, owner, and Vanir requirements. May supervise office/field administrative staff, Field/Project Engineers, Assistant Project/Construction Managers, and other assigned project staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Strong knowledge of project development to include contracts, design, construction management, project systems, delivery, and specifications to ensure relation and compliance to project requirements
* Primary contact and liaison for owner and principle partner entities for the contract, design, systems, procedures and related deliverables
* Develops project specific procedures, documentation, contract, and related A/E systems for the project
* Obtain, maintain, and manage data, information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, and other project related entities
* Represent owner, Vanir, and related parties in public forums and meetings
* Coordinate, direct, and monitor activities of construction management staff, contractors, engineers, architects, and related performing entities
* Manage project controls, cost, and performance activities and procedures
* Lead in project meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses
* Provide management of project logistics, organization, systems, and personnel resources
* Ensure project closeout to secure appropriate provisions for final project delivery to owner entities
* Provide all services and objectives for the application of Vanir s quality services
* Perform other duties as required
* Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in technical disciplines such as engineering, construction management, architecture, or equivalent technical area of study. 5+ years of experience in management of construction, engineering, or architectural related projects.
* Or, Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in business disciplines such as business administration, accounting/finance or management. 7+ years of experience in management of construction, engineering, or equivalent technical projects.
* Or, non-degree holders must possess 9+ years of experience of management on construction, engineering, or architectural related projects.
* Professional Engineer license required
* Experience with water/waste water
* Experience with highway infrastructure
* Municipal work experience preferred
* Must possess knowledge and application of construction estimating, cost, project controls/scheduling, documentation, engineering/construction principles, techniques, materials, applications, and practices
* Understanding of contracts, documents, drawings, and specifications
* Applied experience in the areas of project accounting, cost, administrative, and personnel interaction in professional settings
* Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products, and experience with project related systems such as Prolog, Sure Track, and Primavera
* Ability to represent Vanir and related entities in a professional manner at all times to ensure company policies and procedures as well as compliance to all applicable laws and regulations
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: email@example.com
We Participate in E-Verify