Construction Project Manager
Tech USA is currently seeking a Project Manager for a permanent, full time position. The candidate will have a chance to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with a company that is experiencing tremendous growth. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Project Manager with a strong background in construction and commercial projects to join this organization.
* Manage clients in a professional manner and deliver results to generate repeat clients.
* Lead the planning and implementation of the project.
* Review and define the project scope and contractobligations.
* Coordinate with LEED Specialist and Engineering on LEED requirements and submittals.
* Request Bids for subcontracts and buy outs.
* Prepare a schedule for the client that reflects their expectations.
* Review shop drawings and make changes prior to submitting to the client
* Issue RFI's and obtain any information needed.
* Price redline notes and/or revisions. Keep Engineering informed of approvals.
* Use Estimating as a resource on price changes from the client.
* Coordinate with GC and othertrades as requested and as needed by MWI.
* Monitor site conditions and schedules and adjust deliver dates as needed.
* Monitor MWI shop progress and confirm delivery dates.
* Coordinate with Contract Administrator to review and approve billing information.
* Make and send out Delivery Requests as warranted by Trakker.
* Track extras, change orders, and requested OT from GC. Bill accordingly and promptly.
* Ensure punch list is promptly completed by field personnel.
* Process closeout documentation as stated in the project specifications/contract to expedite timely payments and/or final payment.
* Bachelor's degree in Construction, Management, or a similar field
* 3+ years experience with commercial construction
* 20% travel