Construction Project Managers 8/10/2016
King Of Prussia, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN ARLINGTON, VA. BALTIMORE, MD, AND KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
Currently looking for experienced Construction Project Managers to fill multiple openings with our Maryland based client. Interested candidates should have approximately 10 years of experience managing multi-million-dollar construction projects primarily in the commercial-residential, multi-family, hotel, and/or mixed-use construction domain.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
* Have ultimate responsibility for the successful outcome of construction projects including building a positive relationship with our client's customers.
* Produce and implement all elements of the project execution plan, including management of budget, negotiation and awarding of work, schedule, etc.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with owners, subcontractors, and suppliers
* Lead and mentor project team, including superintendent, assistant project managers, and engineers
* Direct and supervise project administration to establish operational priorities
REQUIREMENTS OF THE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
* Familiarity with commercial-residential, multi-family, hotel, and/or mixed-use construction projects.
* Demonstrated supervisory/management skills and ability to motivate/manage team(s).
* Ability to effectively communicate and present information to external clients/audiences.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of Procore and Primavera P6.
* PMP and/or LEED accreditation desired.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in construction management, engineering or related field
* 10 years of experience managing multi-million-dollar construction projects predominantly working as the GC.