Construction Solutions Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Pivot Interiors, Inc.
Costa Mesa, CA
The Construction Solutions Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day support functions for the Construction Solutions team, including the compliance with and implementation and administration of contracts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Oversee the preparation, revision, administration, and monthly progress invoicing of contracts for the Construction Solutions team, and other projects billed to General Contractors.
• With sales representative, act as liaison between company and subcontractors. Assist with the negotiation of terms and conditions.
• Request approval of amendments to or extension of, existing contracts.
• Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
• Track authorizations and correspondence.
• Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
• Advise sales, design, project management and accounting departments of contractual rights and obligations.
• Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
• Monitor terms of contracts and insure compliance at all times.
• Support sales team and coordinate with other departments on the design, production and delivery/installation of Construction Solutions team orders. Fulfill client care responsibilities for all construction solutions orders (see below).
Client Care Responsibilities
• Receive and manage Construction Solutions team orders; verify pricing and product specifications.
• Convert/ enter orders into operations database.
• Create and send, manage receipt of vendor POs associated with each order.
• Provide clients and team members with order confirmations and updates.
• Coordinate progress billings and associated liens/waivers with the assistance of accounting.
• Manage progress payments.
• Follow up on orders.
• Close out project files.
• Other duties as required.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Construction Solutions Coordinator 1 - Requires a high school diploma or GED plus Bachelor’s degree and up to 2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Operations database experience and contract administration is preferred. Previous working experience with Microsoft Office Suite required.
Construction Solutions Coordinator 2 - Requires a high school diploma or GED plus Bachelor’s degree and up 2-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Operations database experience and contract administration is preferred. Previous working experience with Microsoft Office Suite required.
Construction Solutions Coordinator 3 - Requires a high school diploma or GED plus Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead, train and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Operations database experience and contract administration preferred. Previous working experience with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance