Construction Staffing Practice Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONOpen Systems has been a leading presence and one of the largest privately held firms in the staffing industry for over 26 years. We currently have 15 offices both nationally and internationally and are growing at an extremely fast pace.
Currently, we are seeking an accomplished construction staffing professional to help us expand into this new and unique area for our company. The ideal candidate will have strong expertise in the construction staffing field and have experience leading and growing a construction staffing business.
If you're a forward-thinking recruiter who is a self-motivated and driven leader looking for the next step, we are committed to investing in and building around you. You will be tasked with business development activities as well as hiring, training and leading a group of recruiter/sales managers to be reporting directly under you. You will also be able to leverage the recruiting and sales power of a 4+ person recruiting team.
We are open to multiple locations for these individuals
* Build and lead the construction staffing team under the Open Systems umbrella
* Participate in business development activities
* Responsible for hiring and training sales managers and recruiters
* Other adhoc responsibilities as necessary
* Entrepreneurial mindset
* Demonstrated managerial/leadership skills
* Significant business development, recruiting and management experience within the staffing and recruiting industry
* Subject matter expertise in the construction staffing field