This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Daytona Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAtlanta-based company ranked among the top construction services providers in the nation seeks to hire an experienced Superintendent for a project in Daytona Beach. Minimum 5 years in concrete frame experience on high-rise projects in excess of $20M. This is for a high-rise, concrete frame project starting in August 2016.
* Ability to create and maintain a culture valuing safety
* Ability to administer good construction safety practices
* Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction
* Ability to clearly communicate with subcontractors and owners
* Ability to understand CPM scheduling and the software (Primavera P6 or similar) used to create project schedules
* Experience with supervising self-performed labor
* Ability to identify and solve problems
EXPERIENCE IN EITHER OF THE FOLLOWING MARKET SECTORS HIGHLY PREFERRED...
* Hospitality, specifically hotel and multi-unit residential facilities with vertical concrete structures
Company offers a competitive salary in the $90 - $120,000 range based on actual knowledge and ability to perform. Bonuses are based upon job profit - there is a company plan with percentages defined. Benefits include medical, dental, vacation and sick leave.
For immediate consideration please forward your RESUME AND PROJECT LIST in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS IS A PERMANENT/DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: construction, general contractor, superintendent, hospitality, hotel, multi-unit, residential, projects, concrete, constructing, subcontractors, Primavera, facilities. structures, high-rise, construction jobs, condominium, concrete frame