Construction Superintendent - Louisville, KY Area 8/27/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Cresta Construction Company is a growing Dallas-based Developer Contractor owned by TRT Holdings with projects located across the United States. Cresta Construction Co. is dedicated to delivering quality projects on time that exceed expectation and enhance client branding. The Project Superintendent position will be located in College Station, Texas.
TRT Holdings, Inc. is a privately-owned, diversified, Texas-based holding company with primary interests in hospitality, energy, fitness, and real estate. TRT owns the Omni Hotel chain, with nearly 60 luxury hotels located primarily in the United States. In addition, TRT owns Gold's Gym International, an operator and franchisor of more than 650 fitness centers in over 30 countries; and is involved in oil and gas exploration and production through its ownership of Tana Exploration.
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Responsible for planning and supervising commercial construction projects, both new and major renovations. The project superintendent responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project construction such as Project Planning, Cost Management, Schedule Management, Quality Management and Safety Management.
* Assure that projects are safety compliant, clean and well organized.
* Develop, manage and comply with project schedules.
* Ensure projects have proper planning and are constructed in proper sequence.
* Manage the project budget from the jobsite, including providing accurate cost projections.
* Provide appropriate communications and direction to trade contractors and manage the project subcontractors to ensure positive performance and results.
* Manage onsite quality control to produce a work product that complies with or exceeds applicable code requirements, contract document requirements and industry standards.
* Apply good neighbor practices.
* Responsible for protecting client branding concerns.
* Must have 9+ years of experience in commercial construction supervision.
* Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Lead Project Superintendent.
* Must be willing to travel extensively.
* Must have experience supervising commercial construction projects with contract values in excess of $10MM.
* Excellent communication, organizational, presentation and problem solving skills required.
* Must be able to use Microsoft Project scheduling software, or software of industry equivalence.
* OSHA 30 Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: