This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFamily-owned company ranked among the top construction services providers in the nation seeks to hire an experienced Superintendent to join their Atlanta team. Minimum 5years in concrete frame experience on mid-rise projects in excess of $20M. This is for a hotel in downtown Atlanta.
* Ability to create and maintain a culture valuing safety
* Ability to administer good construction safety practices
* Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction
* Ability to clearly communicate with subcontractors and owners
* Ability to understand CPM scheduling and the software (Primavera P6 or similar) used to create project schedules
* Experience with supervising self-performed labor
* Ability to identify and solve problems
EXPERIENCE IN EITHER OF THE FOLLOWING MARKET SECTORS HIGHLY PREFERRED...
* Hospitality, specifically hotel and multi-unit residential facilities with vertical concrete structures
Company offers a competitive salary in the $90 - $120,000 range based on actual knowledge and ability to perform. Bonuses are based upon job profit - there is a company plan with percentages defined. Benefits include medical, dental, vacation and sick leave.
THIS IS A PERMANENT/DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: construction, general contractor, superintendent, hospitality, hotel, multi-unit, residential, projects, concrete, constructing, subcontractors, Primavera, facilities. structures, mid rise, construction jobs