Consultant, Credits and Incentives Consulting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Credits and Incentives Consultant ("Consultant") works with a team to identify tax savings opportunities for clients and to gain an understanding of the client s needs from a credits and incentives perspective. This includes researching issues, performing retroactive credit reviews, amending returns, and determining prospective benefits. The state & local tax agencies verify the issues, and the Consultant assists the team with this process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Travels to client locations to gather relevant data from client and processes the information.
* Prepares amended returns and applications for various credits and incentives.
* Responds to client inquiries and requests from state & local tax agencies.
* Researches credit and incentive programs for client eligibility.
* Performs detailed calculations of credit and incentive benefits.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor s degree or Master s degree or equivalent in Accounting and/or Finance and one to three years related experience required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver s license required.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities..