Consultant - Hadoop 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE: CONSULTANT - HADOOP
LOCATION: PLANO, TX
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience in IT.
* At least 4 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
* Adhering to principles & values
* Minimum 2 years of software development experience with Hadoop technologies (Hdfs, Hive, Pig, Sqoop )
* Should understand the Hadoop eco system
* Should have ETL knowledge to use the Hadoop utilities for data loading
* Min 2 years of Technical and functional knowledge of Teradata and ETL processing/techniques
* Knowledge on Data Analytics and BI ing tools
* Automation and performance tuning Capabilities
* Analytical and Communication skills
* Planning and Co-ordination skills
* Experience with project management
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.