Network Analyst - IL Lisle 8/16/2016
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc., one of the largest distributors of metals in the US is currently seeking a Network Analyst to join our IT team in Lisle, IL.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Configurations support and maintaining of Cisco routers , Cisco Ethernet switches, Cisco ISE, Prime and ACS. Cisco access points and APC s
* Installation of networking hardware at new or relocated sites
* Documentation of installed hardware within a central database
* Trouble resolution with telecom carriers online and internal ticketing systems
* Network design and improvements
* Rotational support with other team members
* Working with voice group, LAN, PC Tech to support VoIP phone system installs and troubleshooting
* Working with Solarwinds network monitoring software, SecureCRT and Kiwi cat tools.
* Technical degree and/or equivalent education/certification
* 3 - 5 yrs working experience in a Cisco environment routing and switching familiar with networking concepts, infrastructure, and technologies
* Familiar with wireless security, WPA-2 enterprise 802.1x, L3 switching, VPN access
AAA, IP and subnets VLANS, IPSEC, VLSM, DMVPN Tunneling, traffic monitoring using Solarwinds
* ACL, QOS, COS, Sniffer a plus COA Secure CRT scripting, troubleshooting experience. NBAR protocol and firewall experience
* Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong analytical skills are also critical for identifying, troubleshooting and solving problems.
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.