Consultant Oracle CC&B Testing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHi ,
Hope you are doing great!
I have a full time opportunity related to your profile with one of our client, please find below Job Description for your review. If you are interested and available for the following position then please send your updated resume in word format along with your contact details to discuss further.
JOB TITLE: CONSULTANT - ORACLE CC&B TESTING
LOCATION : PLANO, TX
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
* At least 4 years of experience in testing CIS solutions for Utilities. Experience of at least 1 or 2 full-cycle implementation for a utility (Power/Water/Sewer) with hands on Functional and Testing experience in Oracle CC&B
* At least 4 years of experience in leading testing teams, working with client teams/SMEs and leading the testing team through the project life cycle.
* At least 1 year of experience in process integration of Oracle CC&B with other utility enterprise and operational systems such as core WAM, EBS, MDM, NMS, etc
* At least 1 year of experience in US (Regulated and De-Regulated) Utilities Markets
* Analytical and Communication skills
* Experience in Utilities Domain.
* Experience with project management