Consultant, Property Tax Commercial
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Property Tax Consultant ( Consultant ) works with a team to identify and provide clients with a wide range of valuation services designed to efficiently and effectively manage their property assessments and property taxes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Works effectively with clients and taxing authorities on a national basis.
* Attends client meetings and property inspections.
* Offers appraisal and valuation services to various clients.
* Prepares and reviews property reports.
* Analyzes assessment notices and determines potential assessment reductions.
* Determines liability for development projects.
* Applies software knowledge to efficiently work with client data.
* Interacts frequently with members of a team.
* Communicates effectively through written and verbal channels.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor s degree or Master s degree in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, and/or Economics with entry level to three years related appraisal and/or assessment experience required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
Valid driver s license required.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities..