Consulting Services Associate PreSales 9/9/2016
Eden Prairie, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CONSULTING SERVICES ASSOCIATE ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As the CS Associate, your focus is to help support the National Principal team growth by participating in marketing campaigns across CS competency areas, sales channels and offering based programs for Datalink sales teams. While you are considered part of the presales organization and will on occasion work directly with end users, your primary work will focus on supporting opportunities for AE s and Regional Principals to pursue. Individual reports to CS Managing Principal.
Specific duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
INCREASE AE AND REGIONAL PRINCIPAL PRODUCTIVITY
* Collaborate with Regional Principals and Practice leaders to support and deliver internal offerings leveraging current collateral, templates, and toolkits. Schedule and Host bi-weekly status meetings with Regional Principals on offering status (pipeline).
* Work with Managing Principal, and Deliver VP on developing and improving Solution Desk.
* Develop Solution Desk to ensure key Statement of Work templates and RFP boilerplate language are current and operational in order to create Statements of Work, RFP more efficiently.
* Populate and maintain the SharePoint reference library. Interview Regional Principals to populate the reference library with base information and case study document.
* Support Managing Principal in preparing and delivering periodic cross training (Practice competencies) with Regional Principals.
* Support quarterly internal surveys to CS, AE, and FE communities to collect recommendations on improving CS from both a pre-sales and delivery perspective.
* Perform other tasks supporting sales activity as directed.
DRIVE SALES AND MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
* Develop program materials for Sell-Through opportunities, for current offering based programs, and support field resources in rolling them out
* Draft weekly CS win stories to AS SharePoint site. Notable wins via Datalink All email blast.
* Draft notable wins for CEO review and quarter earnings call.
* Ensure one client success story press release every quarter by working with Marketing, AE s, and Regional Principals
* Work with Managing Principal, Regional Principals, and AE s to plan, execute and follow-up on business development campaigns. Ensure proper tracking in SFDC, tying leads to opportunities.
IMPROVE SALES REPORTING
* Support Data Quality initiative with CS Sales, working with Managing Principal, and RVPs to ensure accuracy and completeness of data in SFDC
* Maintain Naked Migration , and ADM-L reports bi-weekly
* Track progress on sales campaigns and key performance indicators
* Ensure sales update is prepared for weekly Ops Call
* Support Regional Principals to draft weekly Sales update for Regional Updates
* Support Regional Principals and Business Operations to support book to bill forecasts weekly
* Develop bi weekly COO updates
* Define and develop sales analytics to gain insights to accelerate CS Growth