Consumer Associate Chemist II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
Under direct supervision, performs specialized laboratory testing and analyses of substantial variety and complexity. Performs calculations, prepares reports and assess proper calibration and standardization of equipment and procedures. Records and analyzes data and prepares written reports.
* Perform routine tests and procedures and utilizes GMP/GLP practices.
* Performs complex/non-routine or detailed tests and analyses.
* Performs calculations, prepares reports, and assesses proper calibration and standardization of equipment and procedures.
* Implements tests and procedures requiring selection and adaptation of test equipment and test procedures with lab management supervision.
* Records and analyzes data and prepares written reports.
* May be required to train others to perform routine tests.
* Performs other duties as required.
Some University education in Chemistry or a related discipline plus generally two years of laboratory experience .
Knowledge of wet chemistry, dissolution testing, AOAC testing and knowledge of automated equipment.