This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
*This is a Second Shift position, working Monday -Friday Working hrs will be 2.30 PM-11:00PM *
Under general supervision, performs specialized laboratory testing and analyses of substantial variety and complexity. Performs calculations, prepares reports and assess proper calibration and standardization of equipment and procedures. Writes test methods and SOPs and reviews data. Operates, calibrates, and troubleshoots instrumentation.
* Performs routine tests and procedures and utilizes GMP/GLP practices
* Performs more complex/non-routine or detailed test and analyses.
* Performs calculations, prepares reports, and assesses proper calibration and standardization of equipment and procedures.
* Writes test methods and SOPs and reviews data.
* Operates, calibrates and troubleshoots instrumentation.
* Implements tests and procedures requiring selection and adaptation of test equipment and test procedures. Records and analyzes data and prepares written reports and procedures.
* May be required to train others to perform routine tasks.
* Performs other duties as required.
* University Degree in Chemistry or science background .
* Five plus years of lab experience.
* Five years of HPLC experience preferred.
* Knowledge of Empower or Chemstation software a plus .