Consumer Insights Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
* Perform all technical aspects of consumer research
initiatives, including questionnaire development,
planning, reporting, and data analysis using
multiple information sources.
* Prepare presentations for Sales, Marketing and
* Work with Consumer Insights Manager and Marketing to
develop internal best practices.
* Maintain an understanding of consumer research
methods and buying behaviors.
* Other duties or projects as required or requested.
* Values that align with Saputo s culture.
* Bachelor s Degree in Business, Statistics or
Marketing Research or the equivalent work
* 3-5 years of Insights/Sales Analysis and Marketing
Research experience in a food/consumer packaged
goods environment preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
including the ability to simplify complex concepts.
* Ability to work in a team environment and handle
* Strong analytical, organizational and problem
* Proficient on Microsoft Windows; Word, Excel and
* Experience using data mining tools (IRI, Nielsen).
* Ability to construct fact-based sales and marketing
* Occasional overnight travel required.