Consumer Loan Administration Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin a winning team! Signature Bank has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes\' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Consumer Loan Administration Associate, Midtown Manhattan
In this position, you will assist the Consumer Lending division by reviewing consumer loan packages, updating data, preparing loan documentation and review consumer loan reports. If you are organized, with a keen eye for details, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
* Review and prepare loan files for Personal Lines of Credit and Reserve Lines of Credit; ensure documents are in compliance and in accordance with established guidelines and procedures
* Update and data enter approved loan information on loan processing system (IMPACS); service, maintain and research loan related data on internal systems
* Review credit reports and respond to credit bureau requests (via online e-OSCAR system)
* Prepare and send various documents for Satisfaction, Subordination, and Modification of Mortgages for Home Equity Lines of Credit
* Monitor, update, and reconcile various daily and monthly departmental reports (i.e. Reg B, Credit Overrides, Overdrafts, Full Recourse Accounts, etc)
* Communicate with Private Client Groups and Collections Department to obtain and supply loan information and provide updates on status of payments
* Experience with bank account systems, client account report systems, imaging systems, or loan processing systems highly preferred (i.e. Little Rock Mainframe, OTG Documents/Reports, IMPACS)
* 1 year experience with loan administration, loan processing, or loan servicing preferred
* Knowledge of Personal, Reserve, or Home Equity Lines of Credit a plus (PERLOC, RESLOC, HELOC)
* Basic knowledge of consumer lending and mortgage regulations a plus
* Client service oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to follow through and promptly resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
* Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized and able to multi-task; good teamplayer
* Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
* High School Diploma or GED required
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
Service is our cornerstone!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please