Consumer Svcs Assoc I-PTU
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Mattel/Global Supply Chain
East Aurora, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
CONSUMER SERVICES ASSOCIATE I
Part-time, 25 hours a week
* Respond to consumer calls, live chats, e-mails and social media received in the Consumer Services Department.
* Resolve issues to consumer s satisfaction and within the guidelines of service policy.
* Input consumer data using appropriate terminology and coding to insure the consistency and accuracy of the consumer database.
* Maintain up-to-date product knowledge for assigned skills.
* Must meet departmental goals for attendance, timeliness, schedule adherence, and quality of service.
* Flexible schedule required. Available to work between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Able to work any company holiday the call center is open. Hours are subject to change as business dictates (up to 9 PM ET). Must be available to accommodate a full-time training schedule that may last up to two weeks.
* May provide backup coverage to other product skills.
* Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Experience, Education & Skills
* Excellent listening, verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with consumers.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate mature judgment in order to properly respond to consumer calls.
* Strong knowledge of computer operating systems and various softwares.
* Strong knowledge of Fisher-Price and Mattel toy products preferred.
* High School education required, Associates Degree in Business or related field preferred.
* 1-2 years related experience in Consumer Services/Customer Service, preferably in a call center environment.
* Exemplary attendance and job performance.
Fisher-Price, Inc. is a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) with offices located in East Aurora, N.Y. and New York, N.Y. Fisher-Price is one of the most trusted brands in babygear, infant and preschool toys, and conducts business in 150 countries around the world, producing toys in more than 40 languages. Child development expertise coupled with innovation is reflected in the company s best-known brands including Laugh & Learn , Little People , Power Wheels , and Imaginext . We re also a leading developer of character-based toys for children s programming such as Thomas & Friends , Dora and Friends: Into the City!, and Jake and the Never Land Pirates. For more information, visit www.fisher-price.com (U.S.) and www.fisher-price.ca (Canada) or connect with Fisher-Price on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer